The Audiogram Workbook provides students with essential practice in reading and interpreting audiograms. Each case begins with a case history and audiogram, followed by the correct interpretation on the next page.
- More than 100 cases covering a wide range of audiologic conditions
- Written by promising young audiologists at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri, one of the top audiology programs in the U.S.
- Each case allows the reader to view and correctly interpret audiograms and to understand case history writing
- Practice audiograms provide students with a "clean slate" to write and create a case history based on audiogram and then interpret results
- The Audiological Interpretation Cheat Sheet assists readers in interpreting audiograms during clinical rotations