A groundbreaking multimodality atlas focusing exclusively on pulmonary vascular diseases
Packed with detailed, clearly labeled radiologic images on every page, this lavishly illustrated atlas teaches readers how to identify and quickly diagnose the spectrum of pulmonary vascular pathologies using the full range of imaging modalities. Each concise yet comprehensive chapter provides systematic coverage of the imaging manifestations of common, uncommon, and rare diseases. Explanatory text supplements each high-quality image to highlight only the most relevant, must-know information.
- In-depth coverage of how the pulmonary vessels are affected by congenital anomalies, cardiac disease, emboli, in situ thrombosis, vasculitis, tumors, aneurysms, and other key lung vessel pathologies
- 322 high-resolution radiologic images demonstrate a wide variety of imaging modalities, from radiography, angiography, and multislice CT, to MRI, ultrasound, and nuclear imaging
- Succinct bullet-point format enables quick and easy reference
- High-quality angiogiographic and correlative CT images and instructive drawings illustrate the diagnostic criteria of pulmonary embolism
- Tips on how to recognize pulmonary embolism mimics, such as partial volume and flow-related artifacts
This image-rich volume is ideal for clinicians, fellows, and residents in radiology, respiratory medicine, emergency medicine, cardiology, and cardiothoracic surgery as both an educational tool and a user-friendly reference for everyday practice.