The perfect trainee companion for postgraduate and exit exams in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery
Concise and to-the-point, this book provides a highly effective review and study aid for postgraduate and exit exam candidates in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery. It covers the full breadth of the field in manageable nuggets of information that are easily learned and retained, and ensures that trainees are prepared for all frequently asked exam questions.
- Distills key facts into bullet points for rapid access to essential information, without the need to wade through lengthy, extraneous material
- Covers the full range of topics in the modern ENT syllabus, as well as other important areas (e.g., imaging techniques, pharmacology, medical statistics) that are encountered in today's exams
- Organized by subspecialty for quick, convenient review of selected topics
- Serves equally well as a compact reference and refresher in the clinic, hospital or operating theatre
- Offers a valuable overview of otolaryngology for trainees in allied specialties, such as maxillofacial and plastic surgery, audiology and speech-language pathology
Primarily geared to the Diploma of Otolaryngology-Head Neck Surgery (DOHNS) and Fellowship Intercollegiate (FRCS-ORL HNS) exams in the UK, Key Revision for Otolaryngology is also an excellent learning resource for similar tests in Europe, India, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and other countries. It is ideal as a current, comprehensive, study and revision aid in this rapidly expanding specialty.