A Versatile Resource of Theory and Practical Exams!
Essentials of Anesthesiology is a thoroughly updated and comprehensive book which will meet the requirements of medical students preparing for theory as well as practical examinations and specially those preparing for various postgraduate entrance tests. This textbook is written by a stellar group of nationally and internationally renowned anesthesiologists who have provided invaluable clinical pearls gleaned from their years of refining practice. The real strength of this book is in its clinical focus. The book is simplified, easy to read, and oriented to the undergraduate curriculum. The flowcharts, tables, and boxes in the chapters make the concepts highly palatable.
- The concept of artificial intelligence is a unique topic covered in the book.
- The highlights of updated 2020 CPR guidelines are included.
- The book will serve as a basic review for anesthesiology postgraduates in first year.
- The book covers most of the frequently asked topics in MCQs of various postgraduate entrance examinations.
- Candidates preparing for postgraduate entrance examinations will find it an authentic reference source.