Operative neurosurgery made concise, practical, and portable
Thieme congratulates Tanvir F. Choudhri on being chosen by New York magazine for its prestigious ‘Best Doctors 2014' list.
The only portable handbook on operative techniques in neurosurgery, this step-by-step guide offers unparalleled coverage of every major operative procedure seen in daily practice. Concise chapters hold key clinical information on indications, preoperative planning, intraoperative technique, postoperative care, and complications, with insights and advice from renowned experts representing every main specialty in the field.
- Detailed coverage of all common neurosurgery procedures
- Over 40 new chapters featuring the latest information on intradural nerve sheath tumors, ulnar nerve submuscular transposition, lambdoid synostosis, radiosurgery for skull base lesions, and much more
- Succinct bullet-point format for quick and easy reference
- Management pearls at the end of every chapter highlight and expand on each procedure
- Nearly 200 new drawings emphasize key surgical steps
A reliable companion to Greenberg's Handbook, the second edition of Fundamentals of Operative Techniques in Neurosurgery is a must-have resource for those in training or for anyone who provides mentorship or support in the field of neurosurgery.
Errata: The first printing of Fundamentals of Operative Techniques in Neurosurgery, Second Edition contained an incorrect version of Chapter 102, Posterior Cervical Arthrodesis. To verify which printing of the book you have, please refer to bottom of the copyright page; if you see the notation "Printed in Canada" above the book ISBN, you have the first printing of the book and should reference the corrected chapter.