This six-volume series has been compiled to introduce current, up-to-date concepts concerning the diagnosis, evaluation, and management rationale of the various conditions that otorhinolaryngologists encounter in their clinics, hospitals, and operating rooms. It has been our goal to keep this information complete yet concise. -- Milind V. Kirtane and Chris E. de Souza, Series Editors
Head and Neck Surgery is a comprehensive textbook that provides detailed information on the latest epidemiology, diagnostics, nutritional support, and emerging technology and therapeutics used to treat head and neck cancer. It will serve as a reference guide for physicians and non-physicians who diagnose, treat, and rehabilitate patients with head and neck tumors.
- Multidisciplinary care of patients with tumors of the head and neck region
- Intraoperative navigation and robotic surgery for head and neck neoplasms
- Endoscopic approaches to the anterior skull base
- Image guidance for sinus tumors
- Minimally invasive techniques in head and neck surgery
The contributors to this volume are internationally recognized experts in head and neck surgery, plastic surgery, and oral and maxillofacial surgery, informing the book with a wealth of knowledge in these disciplines.