Head and Neck Surgery is a comprehensive textbook that provides detailed information on the latest epidemiology, diagnostics, nutritional support, and emerging technology and therapeutics used to treat head and neck cancer. It will serve as a reference guide for physicians and non-physicians who diagnose, treat, and rehabilitate patients with head and neck tumors.
- Multidisciplinary care of patients with tumors of the head and neck region
- Intraoperative navigation and robotic surgery for head and neck neoplasms
- Endoscopic approaches to the anterior skull base
- Image guidance for sinus tumors
- Minimally invasive techniques in head and neck surgery