A simplified guide on the basics of aneurysm surgery from leading vascular surgeons
Intracranial Aneurysm Surgery: Basic Principles and Techniques is a highly approachable and user-friendly manual that takes a step-by-step approach to explaining the techniques of aneurysm surgery. Its straightforward format makes it appealing to all levels, from trainees to seasoned practitioners by putting basic information at the reader's fingertips.
- Offers readers a concise, easy-to-follow guide to aneurysm surgery, so neurosurgeons can quickly find the information they need
- Provides an opportunity for readers to learn the surgical techniques used by senior vascular neurosurgeons with stellar reputations in both open and endovascular treatment of aneurysms
- Uses an engaging and conversational writing style to make complex concepts easy to understand
- Introduces the authors' key guiding principles, including their philosophy of the operating room and skill progression, that are especially useful for trainees
- Includes beautiful original illustrations that elucidate aneurysm surgery techniques
Mastering the approaches presented in Intracranial Aneurysm Surgery: Basic Principles and Techniques will not only help young surgeons learn their craft from highly respected specialists, but will also expand their technical abilities and understanding of the breadth of neurosurgical aneurysm pathology.