Interventional Radiology Second Edition by Hector Ferral and Jonathan Lorenz details image-guided procedures and prepares you to diagnose the full range of arterial, venous, nonvascular, and oncological conditions. Included in this book are 100 cases covering congenital malformations to acquired pathologies, illustrated with clear, high-quality images and now with questions and answers for review. For maximum ease of self-assessment, each case begins with the clinical presentation on the right-hand page; study that and then turn the page for imaging findings, differential diagnoses with the definitive diagnosis, essential facts, pearls and pitfalls, and more.
- 500 high-resolution images guide the reader through the cases
- The importance of the RV/LV ratio in CT evaluation of pulmonary embolism
- Cutting-edge advances in prostate embolization, thermal ablation applications, the use of IVC filters, and the management of vascular malformations and portal hypertension
- Arterial interventions with tips for aggressive management of below the knee arterial complications
- Evaluation of AAA stent grafts and common types of endoleaks, with tips on how to identify and describe them