Crucial musculoskeletal cases and board-type Q&A to help you pass your exam!
Glenn Garcia's Musculoskeletal Radiology Second Edition prepares you to diagnose the full range of bone, ligament, muscle, and joint pathology and is ideal for exam preparation. Included in this book are 100 cases of musculoskeletal disorders, illustrated with clear, high-quality images and now with questions and answers for review. For maximum ease of self-assessment, each case begins with the clinical presentation on the right-hand page; study that and then turn the page for imaging findings, differential diagnoses with the definitive diagnosis, essential facts, pearls and pitfalls, and more.
- 547 high-resolution images guide the reader through the cases
- A variety of uncommon and common presentations covering everything from rheumatoid arthritis to fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva
- Examples of critical cases that must be diagnosed immediately – such as septic arthritis – to avert potential disaster in daily practice and on exams
- Frequently encountered musculoskeletal imaging artifacts with physics-based explanations
Thieme's RadCases means cases selected to simulate what you will see on your exams, rounds, and rotations. RadCases helps you to identify the correct differential diagnosis for each case, including the most critical. The series comprehensively covers the following specialties:
- Breast Imaging · Cardiac Imaging · Emergency Imaging · Gastrointestinal Imaging · Genitourinary Imaging · Head and Neck Imaging · Interventional Radiology · Musculoskeletal Radiology · Neuro Imaging · Nuclear Medicine · Pediatric Imaging · Thoracic Imaging · Ultrasound Imaging
This RadCases book comes with a code providing access to additional online cases: 100 in this book plus 250+ more cases and interactive Q&A.
Master your cases, pass your exams, and diagnose with confidence: RadCases!
This print book includes complimentary access to a digital copy on https://medone.thieme.com.
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.