For whom is this book designed?
For all students and physicians in training who want to learn more about the systematic interpretation of conventional chest radiographs, and for anyone who wants to learn how to insert chest tubes and central venous catheters.
What does this book offer?
- Detailed diagrams on topographical anatomy, with numerical labels for self-review.
- Coverage includes even relatively complex findings in trauma victims and ICU patients.
- Detailed, step-by-step instructions on the placement of CVCs and chest tubes.
- Simple aids and tricks, such as the "silhouette sign," are helpful in image interpretation.
- Images to illustrate all common abnormalities (systematically arranged according to morphological patterns).